Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Don't worry, be hoppy (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to another day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week. We're taking a closer look at products from the current release, and today is our showcase of Don't Worry, Be Hoppy.

Don't worry, be hoppy (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I made a card full of little tree frogs, with the help of the branches from A Bug Deal. I colored the branches with copic markers and then used a fine-tipped brown pen to doodle little knots and accents on the branches.

I added a slew of leaves and then layered the frogs. I love their skinny legs peeking out!

The whole thing was placed on a blue-sky card-base. I used the Cloudy Stencil and some Kiddie Pool ink to create the backdrop, and then used a coordinating blue copic marker to color in the outside frame of the piece.

To finish off, I added a speech bubble and the sentiment.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment