Sunday, February 21, 2021

Virtual Friends (Lawn Fawn spring release week!)

  Hi there!


Welcome to Lawn Fawn's spring release week! On February 25th, 9 new stamp sets, 14 new die sets, 5 new stencil sets and new patterned paper and cardstock will be available for sale in the Lawn Fawn store and other online retailers.

Today, we're showing off Virtual Friends - these friends have a strong connection!

Virtual Friends (Lawn Fawn spring release week!)

I just love this set! The little computer, with the options for who attends the zoom call? adorable. I added the little bear, from Snow Much Fun, and had him stand up on a stack of books (from Den Sweet Den) to be able to see what's going on. 

I kept the background simple - just a simple wash of color - and stamped the sentiment directly onto the card base.

I hope you like it! Wait until you see the other samples, they will blow your socks off! Check them out on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - click!


1 comment:

  1. This is just about the cutest card I have ever seen. Thank you so much for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete