Thursday, May 6, 2021

Happy hugs! (Lawn Fawn new release week)

 Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's May release week! On May 13th, 7 new stamp sets, coordinating dies, and 9 new stand-alone dies will hit the store.

Today is our showcase of Happy Hugs. It is the cutest set ever!

Happy hugs! (Lawn Fawn new release week)

I used the Peekaboo Backdrop to be able to create mini scenes on the card. There are the ones who are hugging, and the ones who are dreaming of hugs to come! To emphasize the word HUGS, I nabbed it from Long Distance Hugs - it works so well with the sentiments in Happy Hugs!

Happy hugs! (Lawn Fawn new release week)

This bunny and fox image is my favorite. I can't get over how adorable they are! Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog this morning for more design team inspiration - click!


1 comment:

  1. Goodness! This card is precious!! Those little hugging forest critters melt my heart!!

    ReplyDelete