Thursday, September 20, 2012

my sofia.... photographed.

I hope you don't mind another non-cardmaking post...  I just wanted to share my favorite photos of Sofia from a recent shoot with my bestie and favorite photog, Tanya Zaleski:


 whoops - this mama didn't realize her skirt was so short until after these pictures came in... hee hee.  But I love Tanya's dreamy pictures - shot at sunset, on the train-tracks, styled with suitcases and a map.  This tiny traveler is looking for a place to go adventuring....







Thanks for peeking!

10 comments:

  1. WHAT a lil BEAUTY! She is a stunner - and those photos are amazing!! Absolutely love them! bx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's truly beautiful. And such gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just amazing! Sophia belongs on the pages of a magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so sweet and gorgeous! Fantastic cool photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these photos! She looks like a seasoned traveler!! The flare is awesome! Beautiful, beatiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been loving these as you've posted them. How lucky you are to have a photog for a bestie! :) What a beautiful girl, and what beautiful photos of her!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!!!! I love the one of her on the tracks, dreaming about traveling...such fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, these are fabulous, Elena! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete