Thursday, September 13, 2012

the little monkey is turning 1.


I just handed off these sweet monkey-themed 1st birthday invitations.


I was asked to create a "bright, rainbow-themed monkey party invitation."  Chevrons, in a rainbow of colors, made for a fresh and trendy invite base.  And what's cuter than a monkey, paired next to a hilariously-scaled-smiley-faced banana?  

Since their little monkey is a girl, this little monkey was dressed up with a fancy red bow.


 I hope you like these invites!  There will be more to share in just a few weeks, when I complete the rest of this girly monkey party kit!



Supplies
stamps: fox & friends (SU), silly valentine (lawn fawn), bb: chevron stripes, bells & boughs (both PTI)
ink: memento brown, red currant, celery, chamomile, pool (fresh inks)
dies: card base-ics #2, 1.75 inch circle die collection, bells & boughs die (all PTI)

12 comments:

  1. How adorable are these! Love them, great job Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! Can't wait to see the rest of the awesome things that go along with these. Cute theme for a 1st birthday party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elena, these are so stinkin' cute!!! I am on pins and needles to see the rest of the partry decor. Please so share some sneek peeks. Btw,I don't know how you find the time to do so many parties, but I am glad you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like the invites! They are super cute :) Love the banana with the monkey and all the colorful chevrons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are DARLING! You are a wonder, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the chevron background, so much fun for a birthday invite. And LOVE the bow on the monkey, such a cute detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute, fun invitations. Looking forward to your other party projects.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute, fun invitations. Looking forward to your other party projects.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are fab. TFS. Can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too cute! You make the most amazing party supplies! I love the happy monkey and banana together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so talented. Where is that cheeky money from? SU? It's just a delight. I need/I want. Always an inspiration you are. Hope the party is as fabulous as I am sure it will be.

    ReplyDelete