Saturday, September 8, 2012

every day is a great day {precious remembrance}


Any day is a great day to say "I love you."

Don't you think?  

I tend to make a lot of these lovey-dovey cards, because I want the people I love to know that I love them... You know, in case I do things to make them doubt it during the day... hee.

For this card, I stamped a very subtle watermark border down the left of the card: the journaling lines first, and then the months of the year (from the Calendar set.)  Next, I printed the sentiment via the computer, and stamped the calendar month image over-top.  I added the white splotches, heart image, and stitching lines (on the strip of patterned paper) from my favorite Precious Remembrance set: positive thoughts.

I hope you like it!  Have a wonderful weekend!







6 comments:

  1. I do agree! I love making these kinds of cards too! Really sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to have a stash of lovey dovey cards and this one is soooooo sweet!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stunning, Elena! The world can always use more lovey-dovey cards like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet and true! I love the white and craft together with the red heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that Positive Thoughts stamp set! I had never even heard of this company, but I had to order it. Such great sentiments!

    ReplyDelete