Sunday, June 28, 2015

breakfast in bed {lawn fawn}

Hi there! Today, the Lawn Fawn design team is showing off how fun it is to have dies for some older, favorite sets.

There are now dies for Love 'n Breakfast! The excitement!

I so wish there were dies when I was crafting *this interactive breakfast-themed card* for Gallery Idol a few years ago.

breakfast in bed

Smiles start with breakfast and happy, bubble-gum colors. I used the chisel end of a few copic markers to casually paint out a striped background. I used the same pink to color the oval frame, and the same blue to color the breakfast tray.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - click!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. SUPER SWEET Card!! I LOVE the Colors too!! =) Have a FABULOUS WEEK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! I love the soft colors as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart idea to color your own striped background! I have to try that!

    ReplyDelete