Tuesday, June 30, 2015

sweet as gumballs {lawn fawn}

The Lawn Fawn design team is coming up gumballs, showing off the new Sweet Smiles stamp set.

Before we go any further, I would like to preface my card by saying "I don't know."

sweet as gumballs


I don't know why I didn't add smiley faces to any of the gumballs. I meant to, after I was done coloring, but then my hand reached for the glossy accents and before I knew it they were covered and wet and glossy and it was too late. bah.

At least on the purple one, right? I should have redone that one. Let's call this one a lazy card and have that out in the open.

In any case, the gumball image is so cute, even without smileys. And I do enjoy the pop of black on the sentiment strip.

♥.

4 comments:

  1. I love your style....so much cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous!! I LOVE the coloring you did and am glad you did not put smiley faces on any of it. I like it just how it is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're silly, it's totally cute with or without faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol I honestly would have thought leaving the faces off was completely intentional because the card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete