Friday, June 19, 2015

Charmed {mama elephant}

I may be completely biased, but I think today is the best of all the stamp highlight days this month.  I love Charmed so much, and not just because I drew the images. They're so dang cute!

I love that the wreath image is big enough to stand alone as a focal point on a card:

Charmed {mama elephant}


I colored the fox, the wreath, and the wavy banner with copics, die cut them, and propped them up on foam squares onto the white mat. I also stamped the little dotted line and dangled the heart from it.

It's very simple, but the images make this card stand out!

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the Mama Elephant blog today - click!

4 comments:

  1. I agree this is an awesome set...love the size of the wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute! I love this set so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my favorite set of the release! You did an amazing job and everyone's cards today are simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete