Friday, June 5, 2015

Party Animal!

Hi there! I'm here and on the Mama Elephant blog today, showing off the new set, Bella Letters.

ready to party!

I love that the letters are sleek and thin and you can use them to spell out whatever you want! I stamped them onto the wavy banner from Tags a Lot (actually onto 2 separate banners with the cut seams hidden behind the party bear.)

Let's talk about that bear from Woodland Gifts! He looks super excited, doesn't he? ha. I inked him up, but carefully wiped off the ink at the top of his head. Then, I masked his ear and stamped the hat from Ella & Friends. I added the stripes by way of a copic multiliner pen. I also used the same pen to draw in the balloon string (the balloon is from Woodland Gifts.) I colored and then cut out the entire image by hand.

ready to party!

My favorite part of the card is the starry background. I grabbed a piece of kraft cardstock, ran it through the die-cutter once with the Starburst Cover die, turned it around and ran it through again. It makes such a great frame to a focal image!

I hope you like it, and thanks for stopping by!

♥.

5 comments: