Wednesday, June 3, 2015

tank you!

hi there! it's another day of Lawn Fawn summer release inspiration - today, we're showing off the super cute Fintastic Friends:

20150507_28

I created a little scene in my fish bowl, and tipped the container of fish food to make it look like it's feeding time.

I don't know what kind of fish that is, but I once had a goldfish that we kept alive for more than 3 years. Impressive, no?

My kids found this one especially hilarious. My 5 year old still looks at me and yells: TANK YOU! remember, like your card? ha ha.

Our family moved into our new home this week, and I missed one of the inspiration days.  So sorry! You probably already saw it on the Lawn Fawn blog, but just in case, here was my card for the new set, Happy Wedding:

20150507_11

I don't know why I didn't use the adorable little birdies in the set! I just started creating and came to this. Truth be told, it's not my favorite card, but I do enjoy how the sentiment looks, curved around the circle die-cut.

Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

10 comments:

  1. Great cards! I'm with your kids love the "tank you!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Tank-You" for this cute card! LOL I think its hilarious too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are quite cute! love the layout and papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun cards! Love the Tank You!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable set. Tank you for sharing your talent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both cards! Happy to hear you're all moved in. I hope everyone's settling in well. We just moved as well and I just started my new job. But things are starting to settle down and I hope to catch up on all of the wonderful blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YOWZERS I just had to come over and share some love for your cards - both are gorgeous. But the little fish captured my heart. Tank you veddy much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YOWZERS I just had to come over and share some love for your cards - both are gorgeous. But the little fish captured my heart. Tank you veddy much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are both wonderful! Love a fun play on words, myself! So cute that your 5 year old thinks it's funny too. So Happy for you in your new house, Congrats!! Paulette S.
    htto://paulettesprettypapercrafts dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete