Friday, June 26, 2015

well done! {lawn fawn}

It's time for Lawn Fawn's June inspiration week, and we're kicking it off with a closer look at Let's BBQ.

Nothing says summer fun like a smiley-faced BBQ:

well done! {lawn fawn}


I colored the steak slightly charred, and paired the image with the scripty congrats, as well as the well done sentiment from this set.

I didn't have a tomato-red cardstock to match my copic-colored BBQ, so I die-cut myself a white congrats and colored it with the same markers. Problem solved!

There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog today - click!

♥.

6 comments:

  1. clever way to use a food set! very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I LOVE the colors you used on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! the sentiment goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I love your white gel accents!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPER FUN!! I LOVE the Charred Steak especially with the Sentiment that you created!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! =)

    ReplyDelete