Wednesday, June 15, 2016

3 smart cookies {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Hi there, and welcome back to the last day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week. Today, we're showing off the mini graduation set, Smart Cookie.

I have 3 smart cookies at home, so I thought I'd create a card to give them when school ends next week. And possibly some cookies to go along with.

3 smart cookies {lawn fawn inspiration week}


I stamped and colored 3 cookies and 3 graduation caps. I gave the cookies the larger smiley face from So Smooth instead of the glasses provided in this set.

3 smart cookies {lawn fawn inspiration week}

I love the 3 smart cookies tossing the caps in the air! I used a black multiliner pen to add the motion lines.

The large congrats is from Big Scripty Words. I really love that set, and how perfect the words look stamped and cut out.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

6 comments:

  1. Love this so much!! And I love the idea of the big smiley face, I'm totally going to copy that :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! So creative!! ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Elena, this is cute. Love the cookies tossing their hats too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the combination of the hats with the cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this is an amazingly CUTE and super FUN card!! Love those adorable cookies who are celebrating by throwing their caps in the air - SO perfect as a Graduation card!!

    ReplyDelete