Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Neat and Tangled with We R Memory Keepers

This is my 2nd post today! If you're looking for my LF teacher card set, scroll down or click HERE!

The Neat and Tangled team is partnering with WRMK this week!

I was lucky enough to find the Fringe and Score Board in the mail - just my thing!  I can't wait to make allll the tassle garlands. For now, I thought I would show off 2 ways to use it for card-making.

My first card features my favorite donut girl with some party fringe:

WRMK/NT collab!

I stamped, colored and die-cut the girl from Say Yes to Donuts, and stamped a sentiment from the set to frame the donut top. It's so easy to bend and manipulate sentiments to get a whole new look!

To ground the donut girl image, I folded a few sheets of blue tissue paper so that I had 3 tiers. Then, with one quick pass of the blade, I had the entire fringe piece, ready to glue onto the card front.

WRMK/NT collab!

In order to hide the top part of the fringe (which I had stapled together since I am a lazy crafter!) I cut an extra white panel the same width of the card front and tied some twine around it.

My second card uses the Fringe Board in an even easier way:

WRMK/NT collab!

I used the girl from Better Together, and created a little square shaker behind her. With a quick pass of the fringe blade, I had strips of pink tissue paper that I cut into little squares with a set of paper snips.

Visit the NT blog this morning for even more WRMK inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

8 comments:

  1. Cute cards! I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards...and these new tools seem to be incredible!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elena, girl!!! These are awesome - so cool and so fun!! What creative ideas you have used with both these companies products!! You are a genius!! Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!Thanks for sharing!😄🎉

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!Thanks for sharing!😄🎉

    ReplyDelete