Thursday, June 30, 2016

lawn fawn meets xyron week!

Hi there!

The Lawn Fawn team is collaborating with Xyron this week! I love their tape runners, and I use the adhesive eraser to clean up my messy crafty efforts on a regular basis.

lawn fawn meets xyron week!


For my card, I used the flamingo pair from Flamingo Together. They are sitting in the little lake image from Dad + Me, and against the hello sentiment from Yay! Kites.

The card base was done with a ruler and the highlighter edge of a copic marker. So quick and easy! I created the candy cane stripe pattern by alternating using the just the tip of the marker edge and the entire weight of the broad tip.

lawn fawn meets xyron week!

I hope you like it! Check out the LF blog (HERE) and the Xyron facebook page (HERE) for more!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! I aodre the way you created your background!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute as can be!!! Love the card and I adore how you photographed it with that cute, adorable bag in the background - what a treat it was to see this!!

    ReplyDelete