Thursday, June 16, 2016

Flamingo floating!

Hi there!

A few weeks ago, I introduced a few new images to my Etsy digital stamp shop, Just ME Digital Stamps.  I never got a chance to show them off or promote them here! for shame.

Why not kick things off with a brand-new, just added this morning, new image?

I'm obsessed with all the weird pool floats that are for sale everywhere: swans, pizza slices, donuts, unicorns... but flamingos just scream summer fun!

flamingo floating!


Flamingo Floating features a little girl beating the heat in style.

flamingo floating!

I printed her out at full-size. She covers almost the entire card-front. After coloring everything in with copic markers, I used glossy accents on the flamingo:

flamingo floating!

Looking all plastic/pool floatie, right? I love the subtle dimension and shine you get from the gloss layer.

I hope you like it! Check out the new image in the store, and see my entire collection - click!

♥.

5 comments:

  1. This is just the cutest! I love the look of the glossy accents, it really looks like a floatie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flamingos...and I would like to have a floating plastic flamingo...adorable stamp!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE - such a cute, cute image and you are such a clever girl - super fun card, too!!

    ReplyDelete