Sunday, June 12, 2016

for Dad {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Hi there, and welcome back to another day of Lawn Fawn inspiration! We're showing off new dies today, including the Grassy Hillside Borders.

for Dad {lawn fawn inspiration week}


I die cut the Grassy Hillside Borders, the Stitched Mountain Borders, the Simple Puffy Cloud Frames, and the Stitched Hillside Borders - whew! I die-cut them all out of white cardstock so that I could color them very softly with some of our Lawn Fawn inks (mermaid for the sky, manatee for the mountains, and celery stick for the grassy areas.) I used a sponge and a very light hand to rub the ink onto the pieces.

for Dad {lawn fawn inspiration week}

After all the inking was done, the big-bear/little-bear from Dad + Me were colored and popped onto the backdrop.

I can't wait to use this mountain die for winter/Christmas cards! It will make such an easy backdrop for all sorts of images.

There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pale colour scheme! Given me lots of ideas! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elena, this is so sweet. A beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this adorable and fun mountain scene - you have done such an amazing job!!! Love how cool everything looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet bears and what a great scene you made for them! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete