Saturday, October 13, 2012

Precious Remembrance new release {christmas}

**This is my second post of the day.  If you are looking for the CSS rag-doll release, please scroll down **



So many of you got excited over Precious Remembrance's gorgeous handwritten-style sentiments.  I am so very thrilled to help promote the new Christmas stamp set - packed full of all kinds of beautiful Christmas sayings and a few images to help you get in the mood for the holidays.


Believe when I say that I haven't been able to scratch the surface of what you can do with this set.  Today, I put together a little hot-chocolate jar, and created a set of tags that you can use on whatever homemade gifts you like to give out over the holidays:


Don't you love the ornament included in this set? For each tag, I stamped the ornament in red ink onto the tag shape, and then again 2x onto a piece of white cardstock.  I punched out one the ornaments with a 1 3/4 inch circle punch, and fussy-cut the ornament topper and adhered that part separately.  It's so much faster than cutting out the entire circle shape!

I also used the little striped image, stamping it to resemble a washi-tape accent.  The little hearts surrounding the word "love" in the sentiment are my fave.  A little embroidery floss bow at the top of the ornament, and the tag is complete.

Go ahead and visit the Precious Remembrance blog for even more inspiration on this Christmas set!


5 comments:

  1. Elena, BEAUTIFUL! The stamp set is just so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing! I'm love making Christmas tags :-d

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does look like washi tape! You are so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Those tags give me a warm fuzzy feeling!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome tags! That set is now on my wish list. :o)

    ReplyDelete