Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Embroidered Hello and Year Seven (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

I totally flaked out on my post yesterday so you're getting double doses of Lawn Fawn this morning:

Embroidered hello and Year Seven (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


First up, the design team is showing off Lawn Fawn's 7th birthday set! Wowza! I'm so thrilled to be a part of this company for the last few years, and to help celebrate 7 is so great.

Embroidered hello and Year Seven (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I rubbed some blue ink into the center of my focal panel, and added all of the Year Seven images right in there.  For the sentiment, I reached for another set, Happy Happy Happy.  This is a quick and easy card, but so bright and cheery.

My next card took a little longer to put together:

Embroidered hello and Year Seven (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I had a hard time photographing this card, but in real life it is so sweet and pretty. I did some ink rubbing again, in a soft pink and did the embroidering in the middle of that inked oval.

Embroidered hello and Year Seven (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I mixed images from Fairy Friends, Hello Baby and Joy to the Woods.

I hope you like them! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. Both are great, really love the background on the first card

    ReplyDelete