Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Peek-A-Boo Pals (Avery Elle)

Hi there!

I have a fun little card to share, using a set from Avery Elle's newest release, Peek-A-Boo Pals:

Peek-A-Boo Pals (Avery Elle)

I stamped and die-cut a trio of critters and their matching paws. Aren't they just the cutest? I colored them with copic markers, keeping the tones very light. For the hippo, I used C00, C01 and C3 to color the main body. For the bunny, I used W00, W1 and W3, and for the monkey I used E30, E31 and E34.

I then used the Oval Burst die to frame them out and set them onto a blue background.

Peek-A-Boo Pals (Avery Elle)

I stamped the greeting on sentiment flags from the Wonky Stitches die set, and made them appear to be wrapping around the frame.

The entire scene was set onto a piece of soft violet paper and adhered to a card base. I added a few wooden stars as a finishing touch.

I hope you like what I've created! Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:


♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment