Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Fancy lattice backdrop (Lawn Fawn sneak peek week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn is showing off their spring line on the blog this week, before it all gets packed up to bring to the Creativation show!

Today, I'm showing off a few new products: the Fancy Lattice Backdrop, and Llama Tell You. That llama is too cute!

Fancy lattice backdrop (Lawn Fawn sneak peek week)

I hope you can that I did some work to inlay the background pieces. It looks so soft and pretty like this, and totally worth some extra effort.

I started out by cutting the lattice backdrop 3 times - in white, cream and pink. Then, I punched out all of the pieces from the white backdrop and used that as my base. I glued that empty lattice backdrop to another sheet of white cardstock.

Fancy lattice backdrop (Lawn Fawn sneak peek week)

To inlay the other colors, I avoided, as much as possible, removing the pieces from the die-cut Lattice Backdrops in the other colors. I simply dotted the glue row by row, and, placing the intact backdrop over the white one I punched out the desired pieces right over the little beads of glue. It didn't take as long as you would think! I worked a few rows at a time, dotting glue, and punching the pieces into place.

I hope you like it, and be sure to visit the Lawn Fawn blog this morning for more sneak peeks - click!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment