Monday, January 14, 2019

Oh gnome! (Lawn Fawn spring sneak week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn is showing off their entire spring line on the blog this week! Everything will be heading to Creativation, but they wanted to make sure you got to see it all too! The whole lot is only available for sale at the end of February.

Today, I'm showing off one of the new sets, Oh Gnome! as well as the new Mushroom Border die.

oh gnome! (Lawn Fawn spring sneak week)


I colored the little gnome couple and set them in front of a field of wild mushrooms. I inserted stamped and colored mushrooms into the rows of die-cut ones.

The patterned paper sky is new too! I just love this whole pad of paper. You'll see more on that on the Lawn Fawn blog tomorrow.

oh gnome! (Lawn Fawn spring sneak week)

I hope you like it! There's so much more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - click!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment