Saturday, March 14, 2020

happy birthday! (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's March inspiration week! The design team is showing off different products from the newest release all week long, and we're hoping we inspire you!

Today is our showcase of Offset Sayings: Birthday:

happy birthday! (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


My card for today is very simple, but I hope you'll think it's still fun! I grabbed a piece of the banner patterned paper (from the Hello Sunshine Remix pad) and layered the images on top of it. The images are from Butterfly Kisses, Birthday Before 'n Afters, and Eggstra Amazing Easter.

happy birthday! (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I colored all of the images using copic markers and then stamped the greeting directly underneath them. I colored the hollow letters using copic markers that matched the ribbon on the presents.

I hope you like it! Check out the LF blog this morning for more design team projects - click!

♥.

1 comment: