Sunday, March 21, 2021

Elphie Selfie Flip Flop (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

 Hi there!

Welcome to this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week! Today, we're showing off Elphie Selfie Flip Flop. It's the easiest way to get a mirror-image of the original Elphie Selfie!

I opted to use only the new elephant on my card today, but I gave him a sweet friend:

Elphie Selfie Flip Flop (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I used the Sunburst Backdrop to frame the images. I sponged some pinky-purply ink over the entire frame, saturating the color near the center. I then brought in the mouse from Bubbles of Joy and cut the tiniest slit around his arm so he could cup the elephant's trunk and give him kisses.

Elphie Selfie Flip Flop (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

The sentiment and other little accent images are from Butterfly Kisses.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - click!

1 comment: