Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Thinking of you (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

 Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's March inspiration week! Today is our showcase of the Thinking Of You Line Border

All we can do this year is think of our friends from far away - and sometimes it feels SO far away:

Thinking of you (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Like, outer-space far away! I used images from Out Of This World and placed them against a dramatic background. I first cut the cardstock using the Sunburst Backdrop, and ran it through the machine again with the Snowy Backdrop die. I used blue and yellow inks to give color to the background layers, and then did a 2-part sentiment.

Thinking of you (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I did an ombre effect on the Thinking Of You Line Border, and then complemented it with a sentiment from Long Distance Hugs.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - click!

No comments:

Post a Comment