Monday, July 21, 2014

eye think you're neat {lawn fawn fall/winter release sneak week}

Are you ready?  Oh boy, you're in for a treat. Lawn Fawn is showing you their entire fall/winter release this week, and it is ah-mazing.

AMAZING.



It will all be available for purchase at the end of August, so get excited, lawn fawn lovers.

I made a card with the new Monster Mash set:

eye think you're neat {lawn fawn fall release sneaks!}


I stamped the sentiment to cover the black paper (it's from lawn fawn's christmas papers last year, that's why I could tear into it and have the underside show as white.)

eye think you're neat {lawn fawn fall release sneaks!}

I stamped the adoring monsters (I find it hilarious, the way the eyes are fixed on each other) and fussy cut them out. Just in case the greeting was too hard to read in the background, I stamped it again on a strip of striped paper and attached a tiny, dangling heart from the strip.

EYE hope you like it!

Check out full set reveals and more design team stuff on the lawn fawn blog today, and all week long.

♥.

11 comments:

  1. lol very cute! The ripped paper is a cool idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just adorable. Can't wait to see the rest of the release.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! I just love this monster! Can't wait to see more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love how they are tearing through the paper and I love the hanging heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is sooo CUTE!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card! I love the torn opening!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe, awesome card!! It looks like the monster ate their way through the card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love this! This is fantastic how you have the paper blown/torn away like this!

    ReplyDelete