Thursday, July 24, 2014

lawn fawn sneak peek week continues!

Are you as excited over the new lawn fawn release as I am?  I'm still waiting on some sets and dies (it takes forever to cross the border to Canada!) and I'm giddy over every post on the lawn fawn blog this week. hee.

I have two cards to show you today, using new sets that will be available for sale at the end of August.

lawn fawn sneak peek week!


Love You a Latte is the sweetest set!  I love the mustache face.  I paired the latte images with a cozy argyle background and the frame from Sweater Weather.

I stamped the card base full of mug and tea-cup images from the set.

lawn fawn sneak peek week!

My next card brings on Christmas in July.

lawn fawn sneak peek week!


Joy to the Woods is such a fantastic set - I just adore those birch trees!  I did a bit of masking to be able to fill the background with the birch trees, and colored the spaces between the trees with a light blue marker.

I added a glossy cardinal to one of the branches and double-stamped the sentiment to mimic the cardinal's red and black coloring.

I stamped the sentiment first in red ink, and then stamped it again and heat-embossed it with black embossing powder. The red just peeks through.

lawn fawn sneak peek week!

I hope you like what I've created!  There's more to see on the lawn fawn blog today (click!)

♥.

6 comments:

  1. Super adorable cards! I love how you used the other little mugs from the "Love You a Latte" set to make that adorable background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! You did such a great job--as always! I love everything you made!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards! I love the little mustache face - adorable. And also love those trees!

    ReplyDelete