Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Mahalo! {avery elle guest designing}

Hi there, and welcome back to another week of guest designing with Avery Elle.

Jamie has been an absolute gem to work with, and I thought I'd end off by saying "mahalo."

mahalo! {avery elle guest designing}

I used images from surf's up, and the tag outline from simply tags: everyday..

mahalo! {avery elle guest designing}


I stamped the sun in the corner, and added interest with stripes and polka dots (by way of a colorless copic marker.)

Once all of the other elements were stamped and colored, I added a wash of light blue to cover the tag and backed it with a patterned paper banner layer. I liked the cool blue of the tag against the chevron's gradient pinks.

I hope you like it! It's been so fun that I may just include a bonus Avery Elle week next Wednesday.

Mahalo!

♥.


4 comments:

  1. This is so super cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is fantastic, when i grow up I want to be like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! That twine color plays off the peach so perfectly. You did an amazing job guesting this month!

    ReplyDelete