Tuesday, July 22, 2014

sunshine doodles and lawn fawn.

It's lawn fawn's second day of fall/winter sneak peek week. Check out new product and inspiration on their blog today (click!)



I doodled a little something and paired it with lawn fawn's new argyle background (they previewed it here.) I love how, stamping only the dotted background, it gives a soft and subtle, almost quilted look.

sunshine doodles & lawn fawn

I drew my little hand-holding couple in pencil, framed them out, and hand-drew the banner. I went over everything with a copic multiliner pen and then erased my pencil lines to be able to color the images with copic markers.

Once I was done, I die-cut my panel with the largest stitched party banner, but customizing it to a smaller size by die-cutting it twice.

I hope you like it!

♥.

8 comments:

  1. Oh, you are such a fabulous artist, Elena! This card is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay....cuteness overload x 1,000,000!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love this doodle, and love that great background on the pennant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable card! I always think your doodles are actual stamps, they're just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card...your hand drawings are amazing. You really need to design some stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not only can you make AMAZING & creative cards but you are an AWESOME artist too! You could totally design your own stamps- I'd buy them! Thanks for sharing your creations- I always leave your blog feeling inspired!

    ReplyDelete