Sunday, February 4, 2018

New Essentials by Ellen Leading Ladies!

Hi there!

I'm thrilled to be joining the EH team to show off Brandi Kincaid's 2 new leading ladies:

essentials by ellen

Say hi to Dog Lady and Cat Lady!

I made a card using each set. I am more of a dog lover, so let's start there:

essentials by ellen

I stamped and colored the doggies from the set, and lined them all up at the bottom of my card. Behind them, I did some very subtle blue ink blending, and splattered it with some soft brown ink.

essentials by ellen

Isn't the sentiment perfect? They all look like they're expecting something to happen. ha. Sometimes it just takes a little patience!

Next up, the very pretty Cat Lady:

essentials by ellen

The 2 kitties on the left look like they did a naughty thing, don't they? They're handing their cat-mommy a little prize.

I love how the set was designed so that the die cuts around the lady's hand so she could cradle her cat.

essentials by ellen

I colored her sweater and then used a slightly darker grey marker to add some tiny hearts. I would totally wear that outfit around the house!

That's all for me! I hope you like what I've created with these 2 new sets! So, are you a cat-lady or a dog-lady? Check out the EH store to order your choice (it could be both, lol.)

4 comments:

  1. Well done on two fantastic cards, love them both. Thanks to Brandi for two motte great leading ladies and thanks to Ellen for the release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh ! I could never resist so many cute dogs and cats !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete