Sunday, February 18, 2018

Some Bunny and bunny treat boxes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

I'm running a little behind so I'm giving you a 2-for-1 blog posting deal today. Our family took a little trip to Vermont this weekend in celebration of my 40th birthday (it doesn't even feel real to type that!) and I took a little blogging break yesterday.

Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues today with a look at Some Bunny (and then keep scrolling for a look at the bunny boxes I was supposed to post yesterday.)

Some bunny (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I used the little bunny-costumed kid from Easter Party, and gave him a carrot garden using images from Some Bunny. It all made for a very cute Easter-themed friendship card!

Some bunny (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I gave the scene a yellow gingham sky, and drew in the missing lines from the carrot garden images to make everything look more seamless. I white-heat embossed the sentiment and used a white gel pen to add accents to give the card more "pop."

I hope you like it! Now, onto the cutest, teeniest little bunny treat boxes:

tiny bunny gift box (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

The tiny gift box is already one of my faves. I love a small treat box that cuts out in one piece and that holds just a small amount of chocolate. ha. My kids would love more but one piece looks special in a dressed up box. The bunny add-on dies are so cute!

tiny bunny gift box (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

The bunny shape cuts out and then you could use an extra die to make arm cut-outs. I mean, c'mon. So stinking adorable! And then give him a carrot or an easter egg to hold. I die.

The rosy cheeks just push it all over the top.

tiny bunny gift box (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


As does the little cotton-tail bum. I love it too much!

There's more to see this morning on the LF blog - click!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. Love your fun spring scene and those boxes are delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! I love Vermont!!

    Adorable little one in the bunny suit. So sweet. Those bunny treat boxes are so ADORABLE!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Such a cute scene with the bunny tot and his little carrot patch! The treat boxes are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete