Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Panda die (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hi there!

It's day 2 of this month's Neat and Tangled release week and we're highlighting the new Panda die and So Many Sentiments stamp set - both designed by Miriam Prantner.

With one pass in your die-cut machine, out comes this cute Panda face:

Panda die (Neat and Tangled release week)


This is the quickest card I have ever made, and the kids kept trying to steal it. They cut a few panda faces for themselves too.

I die-cut the panda out of white cardstock, and then used foam adhesives to glue it onto a black layer. Instant panda face. I added some googly eyes and rosy cheeks and white gel pen accents to dress him up a bit. The little cheeks are so cute.

Panda die (Neat and Tangled release week)

The sentiment, from So Many Sentiments, was white-heat-embossed to keep with the black and white panda theme.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the NT blog this morning - click!

♥.

17 comments:

  1. This is so, so, so adorable!! I love how you used the googly-eyes; so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little panda die is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I just love this fun panda die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card - it is just darling

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! I love those eyes!!! I love the sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love him so much! And I am happy to contribute to fast card making!

    ReplyDelete
  7. L*O*V*E this cute panda! Love the googly
    eyes. I have to get this one for my niece
    who adores Pandas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your cute and quick panda card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Googly eyes are always a fun addition. Love the so many sentiments set to pair with other sets, so versatile!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so cute with the addition of the googly eyes and the cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those googly eyes really bring this panda diecut to life...fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww super cute! The googly eyes are a highlight and definitely make the panda super adorable and real! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. That panda, with his giant eyes, is irresistible !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love this die..Googly eyes are the best...great release :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the googlie eyes you added to your Panda! This is just an absolutely adorable card!

    ReplyDelete