Thursday, February 15, 2018

Rub-a-dub-dub (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's February inspiration week. Today, we're showing off Rub-a-dub-dub, an adorable take on bath-time with little duckies (real and rubber, haha.)

rub-a-dub-dub (lawn fawn inspiration week)

This set is one of my favorites from the new release. I adore the little duck peeking up over the top of the bubbles to see his little toy boat! I doubled up on the bubbles and tucked that little ship in between.

I used some new Gotta Have Gingham patterned paper to make this card come together quickly, and left room at the bottom to stamp the greeting. It almost looks like a fun wallpaper!

rub-a-dub-dub (lawn fawn inspiration week)

I love the sentiments in this set, the whole concept is so fun and fresh.

There are more ducklings to see on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - click!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. That is such a cute card ... this set is one I'll be ordering for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cute card! Such an adorable stamp set! I love all the new paper pads, can't decide which is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete