Friday, February 16, 2018

Pivot Pop-Up (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there, and welcome back to the 2nd day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week. We're showing off a very fun new interactive die, the Pivot Pop-Up. This die set includes everything you need to create a 4-panel scene that twists and pops-up as you open the card.

pivot pop-up (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


I started out by decorating the outside of the card. I used images from the new Hay There stamp set, nestling them into rolling green hills.

When you open the card,

pivot pop-up (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


the panel twists,

pivot pop-up (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)


and unfolds into such a fun surprise!

pivot pop-up (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I didn't anticipate loving this die as much as I do, but the kids and I took turns opening and closing the card for quite awhile. I kept it pretty clean-and-simple, letting the pop-up panel shine, but next time I'd love to go all out like some of the other girls on the design team did.

Check out all of their amazing creations on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - click!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! Love the farm animals and the great sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you used the farm set so I get to see how utterly cute it is in real life. Fabulous card, so bright and cheerful and a great pop to entertain the recipient x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this adorable herd and your scene. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! The stamp set is adorable! I like how you kept the inside clean and simple. The pop-up scene and sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete