Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Yee-haw! A barn party for Lawn Fawn

Hi there!

I'm here and on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning with some ideas for a barn or farm-themed party.

yee-haw! a barn party for Lawn Fawn

I used the critters from Hay There to make adorable cupcake toppers and drink tags.

yee-haw! a barn party for Lawn Fawn


I stamped out the background of the sign using Gingham Backdrops (perfect for a barn-theme!) and spelled out the greeting using Cole's ABCs dies.

yee-haw! a barn party for Lawn Fawn

I stamped more gingham onto Tiny Tags for the drink bottles. I chose the cross-stitched circle dies to mat the chick onto - they give a country kind of feel, don't they?

yee-haw! a barn party for Lawn Fawn

My favorite party element are these barn milk bottle favor boxes. So easy to make! and they reinforce the theme perfectly.  A folded piece of white paper acts as a roof and all I needed to create the barn door was a square frame die and a few extra strips of cardstock.

yee-haw! a barn party for Lawn Fawn


I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. i think it is incredible how you set up the scene! and those cupcakes look bomb diggity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all your party themes are so cute and festive, another job well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea. Ill be saving this one for the petting zoo Party. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete