Friday, May 10, 2019

I sea it's your birthday! (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's inspiration and release week - their summer collection is being peeked all week long and will be available for purchase as of May 16th.

Today, we're showing off the new Center Picture Window Card dies. It creates a fun pop-up detail that is as easy to put together as a shadow box card. (read: super easy.)

I sea it's your birthday (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I'll give you this. The outside is pretty boring. I decorated the inside for awhile and then when I got to the outside, I found some extra die-cuts and called it a day. But I think it works! Boring on the outside, but a party inside:

I sea it's your birthday (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

It's all happening in here! I did some ink-blending onto patterned paper and it looks like a spotlight shining right in the middle! I mixed in fish from a newer set, Keep On Swimming, with images from You Are Sublime, Duh-Nuh, and So Jelly.

I sea it's your birthday (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I really love this die. Everything folds into a flat card, but when you open it the entire scene comes to life. From above you can see the frame and the 2 extra flaps that are part of this new die set. I really can't wait to see what you all make with this one!

Be sure to check out all of the design team's inspiration on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I love the inside and the outside is just as cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. My scuba loving heart adores everything about this card! The new die set is fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd never call that outside "boring". It sets the stage perfectly for the inside scene. I can't wait to play with these card dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What size card does it make? It's adorable

    ReplyDelete