Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Quilted (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hi there!

If you are looking for today's Lawn Fawn project, scroll down or click HERE.

Welcome to day 3 of this month's Neat and Tangled release week. All of the products shown this week will be available for purchase on Friday morning (May 17th).

Today, we're showing off a 6x6 rubber background stamp called Quilted Background.  I thought it looked a little like a red gingham, and very farm-y, so I brought in a few complementing images.

Quilted (Neat and Tangled release week)

The farmer and side-looking chicks are from G.O.A.T. and the front-facing chick is from Barnyard Buddies. I colored all of my images and set them inside of a die-cut scallop circle so they would pop against the quilted background.

Quilted (Neat and Tangled release week)

I love red and yellow together, don't you? It's just such a bright and happy color combo. I grounded the images on a black piece of cardstock. The heat-embossed sentiment adds a graphic element to the card.

I hope you like it! The design team did such a great job with the Quilted Background! Check it out HERE.

♥.

8 comments:

  1. I love the red background! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! How cute!!! Beautiful choice of colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! I love the way you used it with the barn stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you colored the boy's outfit. The ducks are precious!!! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so gorgeous - such a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you did a fabulous job using this great background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!! This background stamp done in red really does look very down-home and farm-y!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this background--perfect for the farm theme.

    ReplyDelete