Monday, May 20, 2019

thank ewe! (with Neat and Tangled)

Hi there!

I have a simple and sweet card to share today, on my last day as part of the Neat and Tangled design team:

thank you (for Neat and Tangled)

I used images from Barnyard Buddies and G.O.A.T., from our newest release, and added a little sign to house the sentiment (from Beach Day.)

The sweet blue and white gingham on the card base set the tone for the soft card I wanted to create. I colored the images with copic markers, and filled in the gaps between images with tufts of green grass.

thank you (for Neat and Tangled)


A huge thank you to Danielle for allowing me to part of her Neat and Tangled team for the last 3 years, and to everyone who has brought my designs into their craft rooms - I am so grateful!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment