Sunday, May 12, 2019

Say what? (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's summer release and inspiration week! We're showing you all of the new products every day until the official release day of May 16th.

Today, we're taking a first look at Say What? Pets!, Critter Chatter: Pets, and the Speech Bubble Backdrop.

Say what? (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I started out by colored the adorable kitty from Say What? Pets! and then placed her on a kitty bed from Meow You Doin.  

I really wanted her to stand out, so I kept the background very fresh and white.

Say what? (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I die-cut the Speech Bubble Backdrop, and then using Manatee Ink to stamp all of the cat-speak into the openings.

For added interest, I used little pieces of foam tape to elevate that Speech Bubble Backdrop.

To finish off, I stamped the main sentiment onto a strip of black cardstock and heat-embossed it. I love the graphic punch of the black against all of that white.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. This is darling!! I LOVE that background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! I love the background with the manatee ink - so nice!

    ReplyDelete