Wednesday, December 14, 2011

stocking tags.

I shared a picture of our sweater-stockings a few weeks ago, but since then, the kids kept asking: "mom, which one is mine again?  Which one is daddy's?  Are you sure you'll put the right chocolate in mine on Christmas day?"

Enter: stocking tags.




I used PTI's tag sale 4 for the ornament shape, cut out of their coaster board, and stamped with lawn fawn's "schoolhouse backdrops."  I then die-cut a photo-finishers strip in kraft cardstock and used my lawn fawn alpha set to label each stocking.  The woodland animals and snowmen were cut using "in the meadow" dies.  And, for a touch of color, the holly leaves and berries, cut with PTI's holly jolly dies.


Thanks for peeking!  (I took this picture a day earlier - the day 12 isn't flipped open on our advent calendar!)

6 comments:

  1. Cute tags. I lovehow you stamped a pattern on the animals. That alphabet is cute. The bit of holly is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this idea! I have some stockings and was trying to figure out how to decorate them, but I love this tag idea, so that it can always be changed! Thank you again!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Looks warm and cozy, and now Santa won't get confused.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous idea and tags, Elena! They are perfect!

    ReplyDelete