Monday, January 16, 2017

Out of this world! (Lawn Fawn CHA sneak week)

Hi there!

Lawn Fawn is showing you everything they are bringing with them to CHA (the Craft and Hobby Association trade show) later this week. The new products won't be on sale until the end of February, but it will be worth the wait. This is my favorite release yet!

There are a handful of new sets being highlighted today on the LF blog, but my absolute favorite is this cute little astronaut:

Out of this world! (Lawn Fawn CHA sneak peek week)

Out of This World features the adorable astronaut, a handful of planets and the spaceship. It is such a fun set!  While my baby girl Maia was using her new watercolor set, I decided to take advantage and make myself a quick background for this outer space card. She limited me to using only her blue paint, ha. bossy.

Out of this world! (Lawn Fawn CHA sneak peek week)

I borrowed the flag image from another new set, Bicycle Built For You. I like how I could split up the sentiment into two parts that way. The banner image is new too! You'll see that later on this week.

I couldn't help but add some gloss to the astronaut's face and the spaceship's window:

Out of this world! (Lawn Fawn CHA sneak peek week)

This was such a fun card to make! Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog for more new sneaks and design team inspiration - click!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Love the scene you created with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning!!! LOVE it!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cute card. My granddaughters are a little bossy too but so much fun.

    ReplyDelete