Wednesday, January 18, 2017

this little kitty (Lawn Fawn CHA sneak week)

Hi there!

We're a few days into Lawn Fawn's CHA sneak week - are you loving everything so far?

I used today's featured Road Border as the sentiment strip on my card:

this little kitty (lawn fawn CHA sneak week)


That little kitty (from Meow You Doin') is the cutest. I have him making a mess, playing with all the balls of yarn.

this little kitty (lawn fawn CHA sneak week)

I love that there are so many different ways to color these cats! Little white paws are my fave.

Hop on over to the LF blog to see everything they are showing off today - click!

♥.

5 comments:

  1. I saw your card on the Lawn Fawn blog. I love it! The soft colours and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cute! I love these stamps and the way you combined them together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so soft and cute...
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the curve and the little bits of string in the air!

    ReplyDelete