Monday, August 13, 2018

Good stuff inside! (for Neat and Tangled)

Hi there!

I'm here and on the Neat and Tangled blog today, with a trio of Christmas treat boxes:

Good stuff inside!


I used our new Gift Card Box to create these fun packages. I don't know about you, but between teachers and my sisters, I give a lot of gift cards over the holidays. I love being able to make a gorgeous packaging for them! This box is a snap to put together, and doesn't require a lot of glue. I like that it's just one piece, fold on the score lines, adhere and done. No need to cut a second piece and fiddle to put it together.

Good stuff inside!


To decorate the top of the boxes, I heat-embossed both the frame and the sentiment from Thanks So Much. I feel like this set, which coordinates with the box die really makes both must-haves. I love how Miriam designed these products!

I also added a few images to the tops of the boxes: the snowman from Get Yeti and the little trees from Bunny Slopes.

A few wooden stars adds an accent to balance out the other side.

Good stuff inside!

When the box opens, I shredded some white computer paper to make the gift card presentation feel more special.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.





No comments:

Post a Comment