Saturday, August 18, 2018

Stitched apple frames (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week. I'm showing off some back-to-school treat bags that would be cuter than sending your kid to school with an apple for the teacher:

stitched apple frames (lawn fawn inspiration week)

I used the Stitched Apple Frames, as well as the Outside In Stitched Apple Stackables to create these gift bags.

stitched apple frames (lawn fawn inspiration week)

The base of the bag is Lawn Fawn's Tote Bag. I snipped off the handles and sandwiched it between 2 apples. The back apple is plain red, while the front got a more special treatment.


stitched apple frames (lawn fawn inspiration week)


The apple was decorated with seeds, the stem and a leaf. I treated all of these to white accents via a gel pen. I think it really helps them pop! To finish off, I added the Thanks, Teacher Line Border to the bottom of each bag.

I hope you like it! There's so much more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - click!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable gift for a teacher or just change the sentiment and it would good for fall or anything else. Really cute. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super good idea, great take on the ' Apple for your teacher' if I drop teacher from the sentiment it could be suitable for so many other occasions, brilliant idea, thank you A x

    ReplyDelete