Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Back to school with Ellen Hutson

Hi there!

Are your kids all back to school? We start back on Thursday, and I have a little something to tuck into Maia's lunchbox for the 1st day. The older 2 are starting to poo-poo getting cutesy little cards in front of their friends, but Maia still loves it.

back to school

Everything I used to make this card can be found in the Ellen Hutson store. I combined 2 Neat and Tangled sets here - Later Alligator and Schoolhouse.  These quirky alligators are Maia's favorite so I know it'll bring a smile to her face.

I then turned to EH's Block Words dies to spell out the big sentiment at the bottom.

I hope you like it! Do you surprise your kids with cards in their lunchboxes?

♥.

2 comments:

  1. Oh very cute. Wonder whether the older children will regret their decision when they see this cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great first day card. My children are grown but I do have a first day of school tradition, Grandmom takes all the grandchildren out for ice cream and we talk about the day. I love this but I do wonder if one day the older grandchildren will think this is too lame to continue.

    ReplyDelete