Sunday, September 6, 2020

foxy costumes (Lawn Fawn fall/winter new release week)

 Hi there!

Welcome to another day of the Lawn Fawn fall/winter new release week! We're showing off the new collection all week long, and everything will hit the store on September 10th.

Today is our showcase of Fox Costumes Before 'n Afters, as well as the new Trick Or Treat Line Border.

foxy costumes (Lawn Fawn fall/winter new release week!)

The set is meant for you to be able to make cool, interactive cards. But interactive cards aren't always my thing, and this set is super cute without extra tricks. I pulled out the Foursquare Backdrop and set little scenes into each one. Some blue and purple ink blending, as well as the black Spooky Fence Border, helped to set the stage for my scenes.


foxy costumes (Lawn Fawn fall/winter new release week!)

This is definitely my favorite duo - ack! I can't wait to use them on a birthday card.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

No comments:

Post a Comment