Friday, September 11, 2020

New Slimline dies! (Lawn Fawn fall/winter release week)

 Hi there!

To celebrate the new release, we're showing off some of the new Slimline Simple Stitched Hillside Borders:

new slimline dies! (Lawn Fawn fall/winter release week)

I pulled in the kids from Tiny Christmas, stamped a few trees from different sets, and set them against rolling hills of white snow. To really complete the winter wonderland feel, I added snow-capped mountains to the background. 

new slimline dies! (Lawn Fawn fall/winter release week)

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun card! I just enjoy the scenes you do!
    In fact I just popped over here because of your LF post of the Heart proud of you party theme you did. Super creative and how did you do those bottle wrappers?! I would love to see a tutorial on that! Thanks for showing us all your creative goodies!

    ReplyDelete