Sunday, December 6, 2020

Magic Iris Birdhouse (Lawn Fawn Valentine release week)

 Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's Valentine release week! We're teasing the new products all week long, ahead of the December 10th release.

Today, we're showing you the Magic Iris Birdhouse Add-On. I think the die set is so lovely even without the original Magic Iris interactive dies:

Magic Iris Birdhouse (Lawn Fawn Valentine release week)

I cut all of the pieces out of white cardstock, and used Copic markers to add color to everything. I also used the Woodgrain Backdrop die to add texture to the main body of the birdhouse. I did some heavy shading on the inside of the birdhouse to show depth and to make the bird really pop in the front.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

1 comment: