Saturday, December 5, 2020

Special delivery! (Lawn Fawn Valentine release week)

 Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's Valentine release week! We're showing off products from the upcoming release all week long, and everything will hit the store on December 10th.

Today, we're showing off Special Delivery:

Special delivery (new Lawn Fawn release!)

I thought it would be fun to use all of the accessories on other critters. I grabbed the recently promoted Germ-Free Bear, and another from Snow Much Fun, and outfitted them to be delivering all the love mail. 


Special delivery (new Lawn Fawn release!)

I set them all against a Stripey Backdrop and grounded them with a thick sentiment banner. 

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

2 comments:

  1. Goodness! This is the cutest card ever!! **Love!**

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Recently promoted" - I love it! Such a cute card! :)

    ReplyDelete