Friday, February 22, 2013

Blog hop winners!

Hi friends!

I'm popping in really quick to announce the winners of our Gallery Idol "made with love" blog hop:

winner of the avery elle gift certificate......................................................... Lenny

winner of the FSS subway series: spring stamp set..................................... Beatrice Lawson

Congratulations, you two!  Please email me at "mom2sofia@gmail.com" so that I can connect you with the right person to collect your prize.

Also, the grand prize winner - picked at random from all of the blog hop comments, and winner of the Ribbon Carousel prize, is Kelly Booth!  Congrats, Kelly!

Thank you so much for all of the encouragement and kind words you left me on the blog hop post - I wish I had a prize for everyone!

Happy weekend - mine will be filled with all kinds of lovely: it's my 10th wedding anniversary today, and we are hosting a little party tomorrow evening.  Love is sweet!


2 comments:

  1. congrats to the winners and happy anniversary to you and your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary to you and hubby!
    Congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete